Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Carla — Key West Florida United States of America
Award Notification Commission
Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission ANC I received a letter in the mail implying that I was only 1 step away from winning $2,000,000. Kansas City, Kansas

I received an official looking letter in the mail saying that I was in the final stage of winning a sweepstakes prize of $2,000,000.  I had the choice between an annual annuity of $66,667.00 a year or a lump sum of $2,000,000.   It was a very official looking letter with seals and stamps and signatures of supposed ANC officers.  There was also a "premium offer" vaguely referred to that seemed to be one of the criteria for eligibility to win.  They wanted $11.89 to process my reward approval.

This is so loathsome, these people are the scum of the earth.  I was very excited at first because I thought it was connected to the PCH sweepstakes.  Then a little later I realized that Publisher's Clearing House was not mentioned anywhere in the letter.  That's when I decided to research this alleged "Award Notification Commission" online - which ultimately led me to this website.

Fortunately (or unfortunately for them) other people had the same or similar experiences with these con artists.  They are very smart - I've never seen such a detailed, official looking document as this one.  I honestly thought I had finally won something.

These people are predators with no conscience.  Now with the economy at an all time low, there are a lot of desperate people out there looking for a miracle, myself included.  So it's the perfect time for these vultures to swoop in.  Nothing like kicking someone when they're down.

Thank God for sites like this and for people who are looking out for one another.  I hope they catch these s****..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-ANC-I-received-a-letter-in-the-mail-implying-that-I-was-only-961845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission