Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Marie — Frankfort Illinois United States of America
Award Notification Commission
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission James Mallory $2,000,000 AWARD SCAM Kansas City, Kansas

Last month I signed up for Publishers Clearing House prize drawing and yesterday I received this official looking AWARD notification saying that I won $2 million, from none other than the Award Notification Commission located in Kansas City, Kansas. You can just imagine my excitement as I thought of all the good things I could do with this money. Not just help myself and my family by paying off debt, but also helping others that are less fortunate.

However, my husband brought me down to earth and told me to be careful, it sounds too good to be true. So I read every inch of that notification and did not find Publishers Clearing House mentioned anywhere. This made me very suspicious, so before sending in my $11.89 Premium Offer Acquisition Fee, I googled Award Notification Commission and found the BBB report about the SCAM.  Right there was enough to crush my dreams, but then I wanted to see what I could find on James Mallory so I googled him as well and that brought me to the Ripoff Report website.

This enrages me so much and not just because I was just a postage stamp away from getting ripped off and not just because of the $11.89 I could have lost. But because of all the inocent people that are getting hurt by this scam. And because these people at the Award Notification Commission are making money ripping off people who are most likely less fortunate and can not afford to lose a penny let alone $11.89.

I really don't understand why our government hasn't busted these people yet. I've seen reports on this website that go back as far as 2009! How many people need to get ripped off before something is done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-James-Mallory-2000000-AWARD-SCAM-Kansas-City-Kansas-845953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission