Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Trisha — Gibson City Illinois United States of America
Award Notification Commission
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission You have won 2,000,000.00 please send us 11.89 to get your millions Kansas City, Kansas

I have been receiving this letters from award notification commission. Thinking nothing was wrong, I was sending the proper forms back with the money they were asking for.

I just sent the last one so I can be the next million dollar winner with the money. I didn't realized that I was getting scam until I have looked at this website.

I feel used and angry since my hubby and I are struggling for money and I thought this would help us. Now I am mordified and lost money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-You-have-won-200000000-please-send-us-1189-to-get-your-934421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission