Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Roswell New Mexico
Award Notification Commission
P O Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Award Notification Commission - James Mallory I won 2 million. want 11.89 for WOARewards.com 2,500.certificate. I was excited until I read Rip-off report. Thank you for being there! Kansas City Kansas

I have entered contest with Publisher's Clearing House. I recieved this notification from A N C and got my hopes up high.

I am currently supporting a 9 year old grandson on $400 a month. I have been looking for online jobs to do at home This would be a dream come true.

I was scammed once by a grant funding site online so I started checking things out at Ripoff Report. I am amazed at all the scam offers I have been recieveing.

I want to Thank You for being there and I will keep this letter in case you can possibly use it. I wish I could help you catch these people.

Roswell, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas/Award-Notification-Commission-James-Mallory-I-won-2-million-want-1189-for-WOARewardsc-436840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission