sake

• Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: idtrt77 — Ohio United States of America
Award Payment Data Release Div
P.O. Box 9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

Award Payment Data Release Div Document of Award Payment Sent me a notice that I won Sweepstakes and Contest Monies, but needed to enclose $19.99 fee payable to DRD Main Office Payments Director. Westbury, New York

This would seem to me to be a mail fraud type scam. I rec'd a letter that told me to do the following:

"Send $19.99 so you can be awarded $1,400,000.00 dollars in Sweepstakes and Contest Monies / Prize as Data Release has now CONFIRMED."

Really?!  If I won that much money I would need to send in $19.99 first !  Thanks to everyone else out there that posted this type of letter.  This scam goes back to 2008 according to what I have read.  Thanks again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Payment-Data-Release-Div/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Award-Payment-Data-Release-Div-Document-of-Award-Payment-Sent-me-a-notice-that-I-won-Sweep-742785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Payment Data Release Div