Complaint Review: Award Payment Data Release Div.

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Elisa — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Award Payment Data Release Div.
P.O Box 9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

Award Payment Data Release Div. I received a letter stating that I won 1,400,000.00 so I googled the P.O Box addy and ripoff report came up. Westbury, New York

*Consumer Comment: won 1.4 million

I received a letter in the mail stating that I won 1,400,000.00 and I needed to send $19.99 within the next 10 days to process my monies/awards.  My husband and I googled the P.O Box address (which was the only contact info given) and the ripoff report website automatically popped up.  We thought it was interesting that we filed this report on 12/12/2011 and the most recent report was also filed on 12/10/2011.  Please be aware that THIS IS A SCAM and should be reported immediately!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Payment-Data-Release-Div/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Award-Payment-Data-Release-Div-I-received-a-letter-stating-that-I-won-140000000-so-I-808338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Payment Data Release Div.

won 1.4 million

AUTHOR: Patricia - (USA)

i also received a letter stating that i have been notified that i won $1.4 million dollars and needed to send $19.99.  if you read the back of the page that is titled "award payment data release div." it states that the $19.99 is only for a newsletter that is for researching sweepstakes sponsored and conducted by corporate organization with which the newletter sets forth all no purchaase entry reqirements... And further reads: you have not won anly money or prize. this is only a list of sweepstakes and sweepstakes winners. you paying only for that list. it looks as if you won, but no!