Complaint Review: Award notification commission

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: Leticia — Ionia Michigan United States of America
Award notification commission
p.o. box 2905 kansas city, Kansas United States of America

Award notification commission James Mallory (prize director) Win $2,000,000 pay only $14.89 kansas city, Kansas

*General Comment: If it sounds to good to be true..

The company sent me a form to fill out and send in $14.89 cash or check or money order. This was for a award notification and the form was meant for judging. I did not know that this was a scam. When I had researched it, it was too late to do anything about it. I figured I might get the chance to actually buy a house and everything for my kids. As it is I struggle to provide for my daughters. I thought this would be great if I won this money.

I think that this crap that people pull to scam people out of money is ridiculous and I am outraged that I did not find out quicker than I did. I had hoped I would have been that lucky winner just to make things a little easier for my girls and I. I think I am more upset at spending money I do not have on something that is not even real.

It really hurts people like me when we are less fortunate and someone just comes through just to take their last penny. I really hope that this fake company gets what they deserve. I am really upset that this has happened to me. I really hope that others look into stuff like this instead of jump on it thinking it is real.

I will do research from now on before I send out any kind of money. I really hope that the government shuts this down quickly because they are taking away money from people that really need the money, but is getting scammed out of their money.

They have I.D number on the paper mine is 75180506 - 351839 - 120279623. At the top right corner it says form/ W 098. I really believed this and thought it sounded and looked offical. I guess I was fooled real good with this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-notification-commission/kansas-city-Kansas-66110/Award-notification-commission-James-Mallory-prize-director-Win-2000000-pay-only-148-892238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award notification commission

#1 General Comment

If it sounds to good to be true..

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

I'm sorry you got ripped off, but these people don't care about you or your kids. They wouldn't exist if folks didn't send them any money. If you go life thinking that everything is a rip off you will be much better off. Be happy they only got you for 15 bucks.