Complaint Review: Awc Internet solutions

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Internet police — Santa Clarita California United States of America
Awc Internet solutions
26893 Bouquet Canyon Rd Santa Clarita, California United States of America

Awc Internet solutions, Advanced web solutions, scam, low price, bad service Santa Clarita, California

*Consumer Comment: Stay away from AWC Internet Solutions!! THEY'LL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!

Awc Internet solutions aka advanced Web solutions is a scam and review their feedback. They scammed me months ago in September by taking my check payments and not delivering on a website for me. Awcinternetsolutions.com has a great website and marketing skills that sucker you into their product. At a great low price they take your money up front and then you have to fight them to deliver a completed website. -5 stars on my rating and stay away from this service. If it's cheap that usually means there is a reason why.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Awc-Internet-solutions/Santa-Clarita-California-91350/Awc-Internet-solutions-Advanced-web-solutions-scam-low-price-bad-service-Santa-Clarita-828186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Awc Internet solutions

Stay away from AWC Internet Solutions!! THEY'LL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!

AUTHOR: MarleeRose - (United States of America)

AWC Internet Solutions also contacted me and they were supposed to set up a website for me so I could make money from my home. I live in Seattle and unfortunately the job market is not what it used to be, especially where I am. You really have to have the credentials to really make some good dough. Anyways, that is a different subject all together.

I didnt even know companies could have more than one name?? How can the customers keep track of whos who? I guess thats the point. Because I gave this guy Aaron Brown ($4,600) to get a website up and running for me and now I cant even get through to them. Ive called all the numbers I can find and no-one seems to know anything. At one of the numbers they call themselves Advanced Web Solutions. I have been told that I do not have an account with them. How can you not be able to find me in your system? YOU TOOK MY MONEY!!! I cant believe they can do this and are able to sleep.

I really dont know much about these things and everything was completely over my head so this woman on another blog suggested I call a lawyer she worked with, Thomas 260-357-2872, that deals in helping people get their money back. He didnt even charge me any money upfront which is good because I dont have any!!! This whole experience with AWC Internet Solutions has really made have some trust issues with companies but Im glad I called Thomas.

Please, if youre thinking about doing business with these peopleDONT!! If you have though, Ill give you the same suggestion that was given to me.CALL THOMAS!