Complaint Review: Awesome Family Entertainment

• Submitted: Mon, October 21, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By:Col Oh
Awesome Family Entertainment
244 Fifth Ave. Suite G 294 Nationwide U.S.A.

Awesome Family Entertainment ripoff abused & mistreated New York City New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply from the owner - Misleading information

Her is the situation with this company, Awesome Family
Entertainment's Curtis Euegene Lovell the 2 ( the ower and operator) hires several entertainers such as, clowds, magicians, facepainters and caricature artists.

Mr. Lovell is well known to many entertainers in the buisiness for hiring them, but doesn't pay them, especially, caricature artist, Dj's and clowns.

In Columbus, Ohio 2000 Curtis Euegene Lovell 2 was sued by many of the entertainers in small claims court for several thousands of dollars, in which was owed to many entertainers. Euegene did not appear in either of the court hearings. Later, he filed Chapter seven (bank rupt). This allow Euegene to scamed the these entertainers.

The whole ordeal was feature on a local news channel, (Trouple Shooter 6), a segment that features con artist and crooks like Curtis Euegene Lovell 2 of Awesome Family Entertainment.

Warning! this individual is still in business and continues to scam entertainers. He uses a New York City address, but probably lives in Columbus, Ohio. He typically appears to be courtious and professional. Get your money up front before you render your services and become a victim!

Eugene's pervious address or perhaps his true location is
238 Collins Ave. Col, Ohio 43215

Joseph
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2002 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Awesome-Family-Entertainment/nationwide/Awesome-Family-Entertainment-ripoff-abused-mistreated-New-York-City-New-York-33077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Awesome Family Entertainment

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply from the owner - Misleading information

AUTHOR: Business Owner for 15 plus years - (United States of America)

Greetings,

First, I have been in business for over 15 years with thousands of satisfied clients, which many refers our services to their family, friends and co-workers.  I take each event seriously and my goal is to provide your special event with great entertainment. I find this report upsetting and a bit disturbing, since I work very hard for our clients to provide them with quality services and free party planning advice. Even more disturbing, I know this review is very misleading (over 10 years old) and this website does not provides a recourse or validation of reports that are made.  I encourage you to read these links about this site and draw your own educated conclusion:

Mr. Joseph who filed this report was a formal entertainer with a company that was purchased under the A -F-E name.  Sadly, the original business owner failed to pay many entertainers. I took care of what I thought that I was personally responsibly for and I kindly explained the situation to the ones that were not paid. A few understood and a few went on to post these type of postings. I have many entertainers that have been with me for over 10 plus years. They don't care for this report either, because they have worked hard to build our entertainment group and  it seems Mr. Joseph works hard to destroy our brand instead of focusing on his own positive future.

If you look at sites  like Gig -Masters, Gig -Salad and a few others, you will notice that we have positive reviews. These, sites only allow ACTUAL clients to post!

I personally encourage my current clients and future clients to speak with me personally if they have any questions or issues regarding this matter or other concerns.

Until next time, have a wonderful life filled with happiness and parties!