Complaint Review: Axia College Of Phoenix Of Arizona

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Jannie L. Winnfield — Glenmora Louisiana United States of America
Axia College Of Phoenix Of Arizona
3157 E. Elwood CF-J211 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Axia College Of Phoenix Of Arizona is a lying stealing organization, that I am serisous looking to seek as much information as I can get to blow them up out of the water. Phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: Report them to the BBB

I just want to state that if I enter the whole story I would need more than this little box, I would probably need two pages maybe. I got dropped after having to argue with the academic counsler for the second time of not reporting, to class please in my eight week, after trying to transfer to a better or reliable school. And this is not the first time I was screwed by Axia college.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axia-College-Of-Phoenix-Of-Arizona/Phoenix-Arizona-/Axia-College-Of-Phoenix-Of-Arizona-is-a-lying-stealing-organization-that-I-am-serisous-l-612201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axia College Of Phoenix Of Arizona

#1 General Comment

Report them to the BBB

AUTHOR: Ms. M - (United States of America)

I know it seems stupid but report them to the Better Business Bureau.  Currently there are very few complaints and they benefit from that. I know how horrible this place is.  Take the time to report them.

602-264-1721