Complaint Review: Axia College Of University Of Pheonix

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Hudson Massachusetts
Axia College Of University Of Pheonix
axiacollege.com/ Pheonix, Arizona U.S.A.

Axia College Of University Of Pheonix Ripped me off and Never returned money to lender or US Dept. of Education Pheonix Arizona

I addented school at Axis College in Dec. 2004 to Jan 2006 everything went well. When I decided to leave and the school had and excess of funds from the lender and US dept. of education my balance history showed a return but I still owed $1001.46 so I made apyment arrangements to pay what I owed for classes I withdrew from. I then received a bill from the US dept. of education for the money they were supposed to have received. I didn't understand why, so I called my financial advisor she never returned my calls. I called my academic advisor and she never returned my calls. I emailed with no return. That was almost a yeat ago. I have been trying to contact them and no one will return my calls. I have called my lender and found that they did not return the money to them either.

Watch out for Axia college they will rip you off I have heard that many other have had the same thing happen to them it will cause you to have student loans in excess of what you should. I am still trying to contact them and I am calling them everyday until I reach them and if that doesn't work I will email and then I plan to contact my local TV station to report them there. I have had enough they have stollen $3420 from me. I'm not taking it anymore.

Hudson, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axia-College-Of-University-Of-Pheonix/Pheonix-Arizona/Axia-College-Of-University-Of-Pheonix-Ripped-me-off-and-Never-returned-money-to-lender-or-273118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axia College Of University Of Pheonix