Complaint Review: Axia College University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Erica — Newark New Jersey United States of America
Axia College University Of Phoenix
4034 E Elwood St phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Axia College University Of Phoenix Micheal Attman and Vanessa Kelly Eligeble for finacial aid and I was put on finacial aid probation because I fail one class I have a GPA of 2.62 phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Office of Dispute Management

I attended University of Phoenix I have taken many diffrent classes there and once I fail one that was covered under financial aid and now they want me to pay for a class that covered under finanicial aid. Advisors tried to mislead me and my fiance' which he knows the ropes of financial aid and I was told I was ineligible when he started asking questions and found out from the federal government that I was eligible for finanicial aid.

They are tring to extort money out of me when they know their policies states in writing in the handbook a person can not fail a class twice before santions start. In which they violated their own rules. They state I had no fund in December but sent out a excess funds check in Febuary the activities of this school is and always will be suspicious and fraudulant. I hold a 2.62 G.P.A and I never fell below a 2.0.This is un hear of by any University besides online insitutions anything to make a quick dollar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix/phoenix-Arizona-85040/Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix-Micheal-Attman-and-Vanessa-Kelly-Eligeble-for-finacial-759422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axia College University Of Phoenix

Office of Dispute Management

AUTHOR: Uofphoenix - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

If you are unhappy with your experience with the University and would like to file a formal grievance, you may do so by contacting the Office of Dispute Management. They can be reached at UofPhoenix@phoenix.edu or 602-557-5566.

Best,