Complaint Review: Axia - University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:granbury Texas
Axia - University Of Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Axia College - University Of Phoenix ripoff complaint of financial payment owed after they dropped the ball in their offices. They did not do paperwork! Phoenix Arizona

Axia College aka University of Phoenix has a history of dropping the ball in their financial department! I have attended Axia College since April of 2006 and was eager to finish my Business Degree. As excited as I was to get my letters of graduation and completion in May of this year, it was destroyed by a final call from my financial counselor who said that the processing department of their office never finsished processing my governemnt loan paperwork, and that I am now responsible for paying almost 4000 dollars for unpaid classes. The ironic thing is they were the ones who said not to worry about the bills. They even had University of Phoneix call me and say that I am now eligible for a 2000 dollar scholarship if I continue towards my Bachelors degree (which I applied for).

So, here it is, I am completed with my Associates and I cannot get my diploma or continue with my future academic courses until I come up with 4 grand. Seems easy? No--not when there are already two other loans out and one of the loan companies wants to know why they never received the processed paperwork from my school. All Axia had to do was send the darn paperwork, and they let it sit on a desk. I would love to say that it is only me who has encountered this problem, but I have heard from a stressed Axia employee that I am NOT the only one. I am one of 6 in the last six months. SIX months time!!

I called the mananger and begged for assistance. He called me back on the third day saying I had a two hour window to return his call and he would be gone for an entire week. I have been referred to two other mangers leaving several messages on both voicemails; not one return call. I wonder why? I hear that it is the consuming number of complaints they are getting. If anyone is considering this school--- don't so it!!!

Lisa
granbury, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axia-University-Of-Phoenix/Phoenix-Arizona-76049/Axia-College-University-Of-Phoenix-ripoff-complaint-of-financial-payment-owed-after-they-255249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axia - University Of Phoenix