Complaint Review: Axia - University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: cristina — SAN ANTONIO Texas United States of America
Axia - University Of Phoenix
PHOENIX ARIZONA Internet United States of America

Axia - University Of Phoenix APOLLO GROUP AXIA COLLEGE. THEY WILL OVER CHARGE YOU!!! THEY TOOK MY FINANCIAL AID MONEY AND THEY SAID I STILL OWE THEM A LARGE AMOUNT. THIS SCHOOL IS FRAUD!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A PETITION TO GET THIS SCHOOL OUT! THEY ARE F PHOENIX, Internet

UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX IS FRAUD!!! MY COUNSELOR "MIKE" INFORMED ME TO KEEP LOGING IN THE CLASSROOM SO I CAN EARN TIME? WHATEVER THAT MEANT. THE COUNSELORS IN THIS SCHOOL ARE IN FOR THE MONEY. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT STUDENTS AT ALL. I WAS ABLE TO REGISTER TO THIS SCHOOL WITHOUT A TRANSCRIPT!!! THEY HAVE NO IDEA OF MY READING OR MATH LEVEL. MOST OF THESE COURSES WERE SO HARD FOR ME. i STARTE WITH UNIVERISTY OF PHOENIX IN JUNE OF 2009 IT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!! WHEN I STARTED THE SECOND BATCH OF CLASSES MY COUNSELOR WAS AWARE THAT I WAS PREGNANT AND ILL. I WAS UNABLE TO ATTEND SCHOOL AND DURING THE FIRST WEEK I ASKED HIM IF I COULD WITHDRAW.. HE TOLD ME IF I DID I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE FULL COURSE. I WAS SO WORRIED I LOGGED ON FOR A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS. I FINALLY TOLD HIM I COULD NOT. HE ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE #$%^ HE SAID PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT DETERMINE DROP OUT!! IT WAS EXPECTED FROM ME. THEY KEPT MY FINANCIAL AID MONEY THEY CHARGED ME 546.00 BECAUSE I ATTENDED FOR 5 DAYS. I HOPE SOME ONE PUTS AN END TO THIS MESS. MANY INDIVIDUALS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROBLEMS I AM HAVING. I HOPE THIS SCHOOL DOES NOT GET AWAY WITH FRAUD !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axia-University-Of-Phoenix/internet/Axia-University-Of-Phoenix-APOLLO-GROUP-AXIA-COLLEGE-THEY-WILL-OVER-CHARGE-YOU-THEY-600080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axia - University Of Phoenix