Complaint Review: Axin Financial E-Commerce Exchange

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:Eagan Minnesota
Axin Financial E-Commerce Exchange
23 Mauchly Suite 109 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Axin Financial E-Commerce Exchange ripoff Taken Advantage of Charged $62.85 for 5 year lease payments Treavor Krause sending demanding letters on equip that did not work Irvine California

On 10/01 myself & my partner went to a Real Estate seminar, at the end of the seminar we were then introduced to another money making scam, this was a mortagage reduction program and along with it was to sign up with Axin Fiancial E-commerce for the software and the manual credit card equip.

I signed the 5 year lease not really even knowing what it was, everything happened so fast. The software never worked correctly, after many phone calls and doing what they said. I realized the problem is that the software is outdated and is not compatable with new computers, the equip. is of no use. In the mean time my bank acct. was being debited $62.95 for the equip. plus $35.00 for the software (which I never did sign the contract for), I closed my bank acct. In 01/03 I received a letter from Axin Financial from Treavor Krause, I responded he is not there I spoke to a Steven .

In 03/03 I receive a letter from a law firm to collect the delinquency plus a $100.00 for attorneys fees. I sent a certified letter to Axin Financial asking how I can end this contract, the business my partner and I had never even got off the ground, my partner is gone. I've never used the stuff, I have this lease that keeps excelerating, I have spoken to this Steven again at Axin in 04/04 after again trying to reach Treavor Krause, I even tried to consolidate it into my consolidation or send a $100.00 a month and Steven said it would not help to avoid Municipal Court action which is the last letter I received in 04/04 and says I owe $2,404.25, my contract goes until 10/06, what can I do?

Shari
Eagan, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axin-Financial-E-Commerce-Exchange/Irvine-California-92618/Axin-Financial-E-Commerce-Exchange-ripoff-Taken-Advantage-of-Charged-6285-for-5-year-lea-91616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axin Financial E-Commerce Exchange