Complaint Review: Axin Financial E Commerce Exchange

• Submitted: Sun, June 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 08, 2003

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Axin Financial E Commerce Exchange
23 Mauchly Suite 109 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Axin Financial E Commerce Exchange ripoff charged me $62.95 for 2 years lease payments on something I never had! I would like to join in Class action LAWSUIT! IRVINE California

I am now receiving threat letters and phone calls from Axin Financial to pay the $62.95 for the month of april 2003 plus $170.90 service charge described in the lease that suppose to continue to Sept. 2003, after I realized they were taking money out of my investment acct. for no reason and didnt know who they were.

As I recall now, I remember going to a LATE NIGHT seminar in Sept. 2001 that was about buying Real Estate with no money down and in order to take the course you had to become a merchant and get this credit card machine, and sign all these papers. Well I did, because it was very late, everyone was tired and wanted to leave, the 2 day course cost me $2,500.00 which I paid for by credit card.

About two weeks later I kept getting these bills for $35.00 per month from E-Commerce Exchange and still dont know why they were sending me this bill so I sent them back. Then I recieved this little plastic self operating gadget and sent that back as well.

I did not hear anything for a long time when all of a sudden I happen to look at my AG Edwards acct. and see E-Commerce is taking $20.00 per mo. out, so I closed it.
Five months later I get my statement and it shows Axin Finacial taking $62.95 per month and I owe A G Edwards $314.75.

When I called them they told me that Axin is on the latest rippoff list and they have been taking that amount since 10/01/2001, and I never had a clue.
Needless to say this Company has a great scam going and they are starting other Co. names so they can continue the scam. Please warn people about this!

In hopes you can help me

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2003 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axin-Financial-E-Commerce-Exchange/Irvine-California-92618/Axin-Financial-E-Commerce-Exchange-ripoff-charged-me-6295-for-2-years-lease-payments-on-59991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axin Financial E Commerce Exchange