Complaint Review: Axin Financial, E-Commerce, Quick Commerce, Authorize.net

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Brownsville Oregon
Axin Financial, E-Commerce, Quick Commerce, Authorize.net
23 Mauchly Suite 109 Irvine, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 949-450 0207
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Axin Financial, E-Commerce, Quick Commerce, Authorize.net Will not let me cancel account and they are forcing payments, weekly. Irvine California

AXIN Financila sold a package deal, shopping cart, virtual terminal and processing. They were sued and had to stop but they did not. They operate under Innovative Merchants, Quick Commerce, Authorize.Net and E-Commerce.

After a few years I tried to cancel service; I was told I had to stay for at least 4 years or pay the amount of money it would of cost for 4 years. After 10 years I tried to cancel. I had to pay Innovative merchants over $400.00 to cancel. (After about 10 years of service)

I thought I cancelled everything because after all it was all sold as one package. Authorize.net and Quick Commerce continued to bill me. They will not let me cancel service even though I no longer have a website and no longer have the bank account. They send me weekly notices that they charge me $25.oo for NSF. THe first time I got the e-mail I called and explained the business went under. I still had to pay.

I paid and paid extra to give my self time to cancel. First they said I had to write a letter,then they said you have to log into the merchant account, I tired, they changed the password and I cannot access it to cancel. I intend to try tomorrow but I did ask that they give me their legal business information so I could take legal action against their company. Are there any lawsuits like class action being formed?

Susan
Brownsville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axin-Financial-E-Commerce-Quick-Commerce-Authorizenet/Irvine-California-92618/Axin-Financial-E-Commerce-Quick-Commerce-Authorizenet-Will-not-let-me-cancel-account-a-435816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axin Financial, E-Commerce, Quick Commerce, Authorize.net