Complaint Review: Axin Financial Services - ECommerce Exchange

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2003

• Reported By:Hazleton Pennsylvania
Axin Financial Services - ECommerce Exchange
27 Spectrum Pointe Drive Suite 302 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Axin Financial Services - ECommerce Exchange Internet ripoff Boy did I get dupped! Nothing but problems. Lake Forest California

In May 2002, I was called by ecommerce exchange for the first time. They said that they were the company to make me able to make money on the internet. They promised that I would become a success story that they could then market to others.

I thought it was a great idea because I was low on money and thought that a website was the way to go if I wanted to make some extra cash. I spoke with one of the sales reps and was promised that this would be a smart move because there was very little in start up costs and all I had to do was advertise my site. They said that my site would be developed and designed to my specifications and would be fully customizable.

Well, boy did I get dupped! They sent me the paperwork to sign and send back so I did that. There was a $140.00 start up charge. Then a few days later I was emailed that my site was up and ready. I took one look at my site and called them to help me customize it. The sales rep was no longer available at any time. They sent me an email with an ebook to customize my site myself. I did not understand the book so I called them again. No one could help me.

Then I got an automatic bank draft for $89.95 taken from my checking account. I was told that my checking info was just so they knew where to put the profits. I called them and they told me that I signed a contract to pay Axin Financial $89.95 a month for five years. I was appalled. I didn't even know who Axin was. I called Axin to cancel my contract and was told that it was absolutely non cancelable. I was stuck.

In total they took almost $2000.00 from me. I have had nothing but problems not to mention that IPayment took $35.00 a month for a processing account I didn't even use.

Kristin
Hazleton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axin-Financial-Services-ECommerce-Exchange/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Axin-Financial-Services-ECommerce-Exchange-Internet-ripoff-Boy-did-I-get-dupped-Nothing-69582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axin Financial Services - ECommerce Exchange

Wise