Complaint Review: Axsys Bank - FingerHut

• Submitted: Mon, October 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Jim — Monroe Michigan U.S.A.
Axsys Bank - FingerHut
www.fingerhut.com Internet United States of America

Axsys Bank - FingerHut Fingerhut being billed for item never ordered,Or recived. Internet

Hello my name is James T I was being harresed to no end by Fingerhut  for payment of things i did not order,Or revive for that fact. They are telling me that i owe them fo mind you three Mothers Rings, When i only have 1 Mother, I disputed this claim and asked for a complete list of what they say that i owe only to be refused.

Then it was turned over to Midland Funding LLC.And was served a summons to appear
in 2007.I called Midland and asked again for a complete list of what Fingerhut says i purchased.Again i was refused. I was telling them that i need a complete list mailed to me and they refused. But did give me a few items over the phone. One being 3 mothers rings, A childs play set.and a towel set,None of which i ordered or recived.

So anyway i was served a summons and did file my answer with the court,In due course. And told them i was ready to have a judge hear this matter. Nothing was ever set nor did i recive a court date.So now over 2 years later i have Midland
once again calling me sending me letters. But now low and behold there are new items added to the list like jeans oh my god i have never ordered jeans from fingerhut in my life,Also now there is a coat they say has been added to my bill.I once again requested a complete list of item they say i owe for.And they agreed to send me this list.
I am not saying i never ordered from fingerhut i did,But when i was being billed for things that i never ordered and charged 3 times for 1 item thats when i quit paying.
I contacted fingerhut to be met with rudeness name calling and no will on there part
to investagate this matter.

So here i set waiting for Midland to once again threaten me with court.I look forward
to my day in court.And i told them this over 2 years ago when they served me the first time. I am at a loss as to what to do next.
Jim T

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axsys-Bank-FingerHut/internet/Axsys-Bank-FingerHut-Fingerhut-being-billed-for-item-never-orderedOr-recived-Internet-504652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axsys Bank - FingerHut