Complaint Review: Axsys, Fingerhut Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Ca California
Axsys, Fingerhut Corporation
53 McLeland Ave St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Axsys Fingerhut Corporation ripoff, fraudulent billed for products ordered or receceive. Now my credit rating has be tarnished consumer rip-off fraud St. Cloud Minnesota

I have been a victim of fraud. This company, Fingerhut, received an order from someone other than me. This person acted as if they were me. They purchased products in the amount of almost $500.

I became aware of this when I tried to refinance my house and I couldn't qualify to be on a loan with my wife. After filing for a credit report I noticed that Fingerhut has a delinquent account in my name.

I quickly disputed this and notified the Fingerhut corporation. They have not responded to my calls and in fact hired a collection agency to pursue for the balance. I again responded to this and they will not leave me alone.

I am reporting this because I want people to know that business's like the Fingerhut Corporation are extending credit to people that don't qualify. Because of this I now have a lowered credit rating which is affecting my ability to qualify for home loans.

If you can help in anyway, I would much appreciate it.

David
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axsys-Fingerhut-Corporation/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56395/Axsys-Fingerhut-Corporation-ripoff-fraudulent-billed-for-products-ordered-or-receceive-N-37990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axsys, Fingerhut Corporation