Complaint Review: Axxia

• Reported By: D MIller — Deerfield Beach Florida
Axxia
Houston Houston, Texas USA

*UPDATE Employee: Delayed or Non-Payment by Axxia Translation

*UPDATE Employee: Axxia Fraud Translation Company that steals and uses unpaid translations Houston Texas Part 2

*Author of original report: Correction. Axxia has paid in full. Excellent Translation Company

*Author of original report: Correction to Report on Axxia.

Axxia Translation agency owes me in excess of $3000.00 since January 2013. I finally was able to contact Lee Sanchez ], the person in charge of payments, who reviewed the Purchase Orders and invoices totallling in excess of $3000 owed to me.

She asked for an arrangement to pay half of the amount owing since last week and another half on May 15th. I have still not receieved the first payment from them.

I would not recommend translators to this company nor potential clients because they use stolen unpaid translations and this could be detrimental to the end client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axxia/Houston-Texas/Axxia-Fraud-Translation-Company-that-steals-and-uses-unpaid-translations-Houston-Texas-1047360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axxia

Delayed or Non-Payment by Axxia Translation

AUTHOR: Osuna - ()

It's my first time to work for Axxia Translations and after waiting for so long for payment, I searched the internet  for complaints against Axxia and that led me to this site. After working for a project, they gave me another one, and another one. Three projects in all. My invoices will total up to $1700+...

Lee Sanchez (I think the head for finance department) told me that my invoices will be paid on May 31st, 2013. Although I know they are due May 27th (45 days as agreed), I just waited patiently. Well, it's June 3 now (June 2 to some), and I don't have the money or pay check yet.

Same thing to Jett, after I sent the translation for the last file, I never heard from Osmar Paz. No updates about the payment as well. I keep sending emails but they won't respond. I was also in contact with Marta Ramos, Lee Sanchez, and Osmar Paz.

No messages from them.. No payment yet... Really disappointing and frustrating... Not a very good company on my opinion.. I never had problems on invoices with other agencies or companies.

Still waiting for the $1700+ payment from Axxia. I don't want to disturb my lawyer just for this issue.

AUTHOR: Jett One - ()

I have translated some projects for Axxia. For the most recent 3 files, they said the 2 files were rejected but they didn't give me the proofread version as to see errors on my work. They only gave me one edited file, but not for the other translation that was "rejected"... For the last file, the third one, it was ACCEPTED. And if it wasn't, nobody told me it was rejected. And no copy of errors were commented as well.

This company owes me $1500 and it's more than 50 days now and I am not yet getting paid. This company has paid me well in previous months and I get payments on or before one month. But this time, it's too late. Worse is, after I sent the translation of the last file, they no longer sent me any email or any updates. They sent me some messages on random days, but they didn't make sense or not at all connected on the projects done.

I am working for Osmar Paz, Marta Ramos, and Lee Sanchez, and these guys were rude and inconsiderate. I no longer want to work with this company!!!

Please send the $1500 you owe me soon!!! Last option I have is to contact the collection agency that have helped me before.

Correction. Axxia has paid in full. Excellent Translation Company

AUTHOR: D MIller - ()

This is to negate the previous bad report I had written about Axxia Translations. All invoice amounts have been paid to me today and any bad report on Axxia Translations is to be considered null and void.

Axxia Translations has made full payment today for translations and is to be considered and excellent Translation Company in that regard.

I would recommend to Axxia Translations as they have made full payment today and is not in my view a questionable company but rather it is an excellent agency to work with.

Sincerely,

Correction to Report on Axxia.

AUTHOR: D MIller - ()

This serves to correct the post about AXXIA owing a balance for translations. Axxia has made half payment of $1570 and is expected to make the other half shortly.

The previous post is to be ignored and disregarded as null and void.

D. Miller