Complaint Review: Aylon Technologies

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2003

• Reported By:RSM California
Aylon Technologies
www.aylon.net Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Aylon Technologies ripoff Norcross Georgia

I received a bill from Aylon Technologies for over $200.00, after I got back from a conference out of state. I sent them plane e-tickets, conference and hotel registrations (per their requests) proving I was not at my home and did not access their website.

They responded with another request, they wanted my phone bill. I called and spoke to one of their operators and suggested that this can't be legal. She told me their websites were designed by a team of attorneys and that it was legal and I needed to pay.

I filed a report with the FCC and am waiting to hear from them. My phone bill does not show calls made to Union City. My records indicating I could not have possibly accessed their website should be enough. I don't feel that I should have to share my phone records with anyone.

WHEN ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO BE STOPPED? I DON'T INTEND TO PAY? ARE THEY REALLY SENDING PEOPLE TO COLLECTIONS AND RUINING CREDIT?

Kristina
RSM, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aylon-Technologies/Norcross-Georgia-30010-1549/Aylon-Technologies-ripoff-Norcross-Georgia-55650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aylon Technologies