Complaint Review: Aylon Technologies

• Submitted: Sun, May 18, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 18, 2003

• Reported By:North Canton Ohio
Aylon Technologies
PO Box 923299 Norcross, georgia U.S.A.

Aylon Technologies ripoff victimized many consumers Secaucus New Jersey

I have received billing information from Alyon Technologies of Norcross, GA (bill cam from Secaucus, NJ). This is a company that have a "adult web site" I have never heard of this company nor I have used an Adult Web Site on my computer.

The dates and time in question is 5/5/03 8-9pm for a total of $161.37. The second bill is for 5/11/03 9pm for a total of $73.35 grand total of $234.72. I was not home on 5/5 (Monday) until 9:30pm due to a meeting. On 5/11 at 9pm I was watching a movie and the computer was off.

I'm not paying any part of this bill. When a pop-up appeared with scam/spam I find this offensive to the general public. I have file a report with OH, NJ, GA governors, Attorney General and State Representative. I hope they get this report.

Steven
North Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2003 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aylon-Technologies/Norcross-georgia-30010-2399/Aylon-Technologies-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-Secaucus-New-Jersey-57437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aylon Technologies