Complaint Review: Aylon Technologies

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2003

• Reported By:Sardinia Ohio
Aylon Technologies
Alyon.net Internet U.S.A.

Aylon Technologies fraudulent billing ripoff business from hell Internet Internet

April 21, 2003

To Whom It May Concern:

I have just received a phone bill stating that I owe the company of Alyon Tech $99.80. I have never called this company or had any acknowledgment that this company even existed. I then proceeded to look on the internet and find out exactly who this company is and I found letters from other people who have the same problem.

All of these letters instructed me to go to your website and let you know because you are currently conducting an investigation of this company. On the day of the March, 19 (the billing date) nobody was on the internet or on the phone at the time of the bill. Please send me a reply of some sort to let me know what exactly to do because I feel I should not have to pay this bill.

Rebecca
Sardinia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aylon-Technologies/internet/Aylon-Technologies-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-business-from-hell-Internet-Internet-53831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aylon Technologies