Complaint Review: Ayya Wear

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: T. — Boston Massachusetts USA
Ayya Wear
Perum Puri Priskila #31B, Jl. Merta Sari Kerobokan Internet Indonesia

Ayya Wear Ayyawear, Ayya Designs, AYYA Unfulfilled orders, non-response, no refunds, possibly out of business, Indonesia Internet

It is such a shame that I have to write this. I am a long time customer of Ayya's, and a satisfied one at that.  In the past their goods have been finely crafted and their service very responsive.  Gone are those days, it seems.

As the other poster, I have been getting the run-around on something I ordered nearly a year ago at this point (March 2011).  The company went through some kind of reorganization, and my order was delayed and delayed again.  As the other poster, I was told my order would ship in "a couple of weeks" again and again.  And again, and again.  And again.  I also corresponded with Jasmine and Imer.  Finally, I actually received part of it back in November 2011, which gave me faith that something had just gone screwy with the routes of communication.  Since then I've heard nothing at all.  I've tried every route of communication available to me, to no avail.

It is very disheartening, because I REALLY like their work.  The company seems to be run by sincerely cool, artistic designers, and I love supporting independent designers.  They always took a whole to fill orders, but it was worth waiting for.  Over all these folks were well worth my patronage, but it looks like something bad is happening.  Their site is still taking orders, which is a bit worrying, since they seem to be more or less hollowed out at this point.   And I'm left without my order, and out about $150.

I would recommend that people stay away from Ayya Wear until such time as operations resume to their prior state.  I look forward to updating this review, saying that everything is okay. Until then, caveat emptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ayya-Wear/internet/Ayya-Wear-Ayyawear-Ayya-Designs-AYYA-Unfulfilled-orders-non-response-no-refunds-possi-834475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ayya Wear