Complaint Review: Az Pro Signs

Az Pro Signs
99th ave Avondale, Arizona United States of America

Az Pro Signs Az Pro Signs does not support thier work Avondale, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scrathes=Not Covered Under Warranty

I own a BMW M5. It is a Sudan but handles awesome and has over 400 HP.. AZ Pro Signs did a 3M carbon fiber wrap for my bumper. Initially It looked great and feels and looks like real carbon fiber at a fraction of the cost. The M5 has a real carbon fiber hood and you can't tell the 3M wrap from the real thing. Jason and his crew did an awesome job. I like it so much I am considering doing the trunk and top as well.
I am sorry to report that based upon follow up experience with Az Pro Signs I must change my recommendation from Az Pro Signs to Arizona Color at 623 580 7386. The reason for this change is lack of follow on service even when I offered to pay for the repair. Jason the owner told me to take my business elsewhere. This guy is arrogant and I recommend that you should not do business with his company.

I paid Az Pro Signs $405.48 to carbon fiber wrap my BMW M5 rear bumper on December 21, 2011.

I brought my BMW back to Jason on July 3, 2012 with a defect on the wrap on the rear bumper. Jason gave me a 3 year warrantee on vertical surfaces and a one year warrantee on horizontal surfaces. Jason looked at the defect in the wrap and said it was my fault. When I offered to pay his company for the repair, Jason refused to accept any payment from me and said he (Az Pro Signs) would not repair the wrap. He said he did not want my business in the  future. He was arrogant and told to me to go to his competitor if I wanted any follow on wrap work done.

I am disappointed to report this but I must recommend that if you want any follow up service on your wrap do not to take your car, truck, or van to Az Pro Signs. They dont stand by their work and won't work on a repair even when the customer offers to pay.

I have had work done by Arizona Color 6235807386. They do an outstanding job, they support their work and are competitive in price to AZ Pro Signs without the arrogance of Jason who apparently does not need any more paying customers.

I strongly recommend that you take your wrap work to Arizona Color and not to Az Pro Signs.

Again Jason's comment is not telling the truth. When I realized that the defect could be a scratch I offered to pay for the repair. Jason was arrogant and said he did not want my business even if I paid him. I paid him $400 for the job initially. How can you do business with an arrogant owner who does not tell the truth? The problem I have now is that Jason will not cover the warranty in the future that I paid for, if we did find a defect in material or workmanship I feel Az Pro Signs owes me money. So to summarize I did offer to pay Jason for the repair but he refused to give me a quote or accept my money.

Do not do business with this company, they don't deserve your patronage and will not stand by their work even if you offer to pay them which I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Az-Pro-Signs/Avondale-Arizona-/Az-Pro-Signs-Az-Pro-Signs-does-not-support-thier-work-Avondale-Arizona-911781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Az Pro Signs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scrathes=Not Covered Under Warranty

AUTHOR: Jason_azpro - (United States of America)

The problem Mr. Millett is referring to is a scratch and is something that is not covered as part of the warranty.  His warranty is intact and in full force, but the issue he wanted repaired was not a problem with the quality of install or material.  It was a scratch.

This matter has also been brought to court in which Mr. Millett missed the court date and was a no-show.  Please swing by our shop to see the manner in which we operate.  You'll immediately see that we are a stand-up shop and extremely honest and easy to work with.