Complaint Review: Az Pro Signs

824 N 99th Ave #101 Internet United States of America

Az Pro Signs Breach of Contract , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scratches=Not a Warranty Issue

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scratches are not covered under warranty

I contracted with Az Pro Signs on 12/21/2011 for $405.48 to have the rear bumper of my car carbon fiber wraped. Included in the contract was a 3 year warranty for verticle surfaces and 1 year for horizontal painted surfaces. I July 2012 I returned the car with a defect in the rear bumper wrap. I offered to pay for the repair. Jason said he did not want my money and did not want me to return back to his shop. I think that he does not like the way I look. ( you will have to ask him) I to the car to another wrap shop and they said Az Pro Signs did inferior work and the entire rear bumper would have to be stripped off and reapplied to have the job done right and get thier warantty.

Since I can not get the defect repaired and Az Pro Signs will not onner thier warranty I am requesting a complete refund of $405.48

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Az-Pro-Signs/internet/Az-Pro-Signs-Breach-of-Contract-Internet-913009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Az Pro Signs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scratches=Not a Warranty Issue

AUTHOR: Jason_azpro - (United States of America)

The problem Mr. Millett is referring to is a scratch and is something that is not covered as part of the warranty.  His warranty is intact and in full force, but the issue he wanted repaired was not a problem with the quality of install or material.  It was a scratch.

This matter has also been brought to court in which Mr. Millett missed the court date and was a no-show.  Please swing by our shop to see the manner in which we operate.  You'll immediately see that we are a stand-up shop and extremely honest and easy to work with.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scratches are not covered under warranty

AUTHOR: Jason_azpro - (United States of America)

The problem Mr. Millett is referring to is a scratch and is something that is not covered as part of the warranty.  His warranty is intact and in full force, but the issue he wanted repaired was not a problem with the quality of install or material.  It was a scratch.