Complaint Review: Azadea Group

Azadea Group
PO BOX 14 640. Nationwide Lebanon

Azadea Group Scam Job or Not? Beirut Nationwide

*Author of original report: Continuation of Azadea? scam

I was contacted on Jan 21 via text message by a Mr Woods letting me know he review my resume from cal.jobs.gov and would liek to set up an interviewfor me.  I needed to create a yahoo ID and download yahoo! Messenger.  Once i did I was put in contact with Brenda Wilson via yahoo messenger.  The interview seemed a bit strnage to be done this way but the questions seemed good and apporpriate.

Once I was told I was hired i was told I need to get software.  To do so I will be sent a check for $735 that I will need to deposit through my ATM and the funds will be available the next to make a transfer to an undesignated vendor that they have worked with years via Western Union, Money Gram or Cash Deposit.

I asked if I would be getting an I-9 and documentation to verify my employment with Azadea, but I still have not gotten a responce.

I am currently waiting to see the check but after reading the prvious report i am even more skeptical and will most likely take the check directly inside the bank if I recieve it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Azadea-Group/nationwide/Azadea-Group-Scam-Job-or-Not-Beirut-Nationwide-1117623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Azadea Group

Continuation of Azadea? scam

AUTHOR: ms - ()

I have finally recieved the alleged check from the company.  The check looks very fishy.  From a Hawaiian account and from a fund that does not seam to be tied to Azadea.  I went to my bank to see if they could cash it and they could not and after calling the Hawaiian bank witht the info they advised me not to cash it as well.