• Report: #1082020

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Kristin I. — New Jersey
Azani Medical Spa
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA

Azani Medical Spa greedy, mney grubbing, poor customer service, don't pay ahead Bethlehem Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Resolution Reached

*Author of original report: Resolution reached

This place was awful. I went for two laser hair removal treatments and then got pregnant and my doctor told me to discontinue treatments. Getting a refund for the remaining treatments was like pulling teeth. Never did I sign anything that said they offered no refunds. When I asked for one they simply said it was against their (arbitrary) policy. Unfortunately it is against my personal "policy" to give greedy companies money for services I am unable to use.

The "spa director" was seriously rude and very quickly crossed the line into condescending and combative during our phone conversation. You know the line. When you are trying to have a civil disagreement with someone and then they just throw civility out the window. Well she did that immediately. She kept using my name the way a Kindergarten teacher might to one of her naughty students ("Kristin, as we have already explained to you, we will not be issuing you a refund.")

In the end they did in fact refund my money when I disputed the charge with American Express but only after months, lots of unpleasantness, and the credit card company getting involved. They really could have saved themselves a lot of ill will if they had not been so unreasonable right out of the gate. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to bring your business or if you do go here DON'T PAY UPFRONT FOR A PACKAGE. Once they have their hands on your money they don't care an iota for customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Azani-Medical-Spa/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania/Azani-Medical-Spa-greedy-mney-grubbing-poor-customer-service-dont-pay-ahead-Bethlehem-1082020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Azani Medical Spa

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Resolution Reached

AUTHOR: Azani Medical Spa - ()

We appreciate and respect your feedback and take all concerns and complaints very seriously. Customer service is a top priority for us, which is why we have been voted for the past 8 years a combination of: Best Medical Spa and Best Patient Care, Laser Hair Removal, Cosmetic Injectables, and Aesthetic Physician by the readers of The Morning Call Newspaper.  We apologize that you felt that you were treated rudely. While it is true that we have a non-refundable policy, we did make an exception to refund you the remainder of your unused package in this unusual case. We hope that we met your expectations and look forward to hearing from you again.

Resolution reached

AUTHOR: Kristin I. - ()

Azani Medical Spa has since refunded me the remainder of my money from the package I purchased and I consider the issue to have been resolved satisfactorily.