Complaint Review: Azani Medical Spa

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Azani Medical Spa
emerick blvd Bethlehem , Pennsylvania USA

Azani Medical Spa inexperienced peronnel doing dermal filler injections Bethlehem Pennsylvania

I went to this facility for lip injections. I have had them in the past at another facility in a different state so i am ver familiar with the entire process. The facility seemed clean and looked professional so I decided to move forward with the procedure following my consult. Following my procedure i had immense swelling above my upper as well as both lips were swollen. After the swelling went down 3 days later, I noticed that the woman who injected my lips put most of the filler above my top lip and missed my upper lip totally. After 2 weeks it didn't even look like I had them done with the exception of the weird lumps above my upper lip. I called the office to notify them of my displeasure on the placement of the filler. I wanted them to dissolve it from above my lip and put it where it should have gone in the first place. I came to learn not only was I not injected by a medical doctor but the woman named "Vicky" who did my injections missed my upper lip and actually injected the skin above my top lip wanted to charge me to correct her mistake. She offered to take $75 of the regular price. i walked out of the office and never went back. Normally dermal fillers should last between 9 month to a year. Theirs lasted less than 2 months, although luckily for me since it was all above my lip and made me look disfigured. I would not recommend them to anyone. They have inexperienced personnel posing as licensed clinicians. They don't put enough emphasis on customer satisfaction. It was the biggest waste of money. Their services need to be evaluated or overseen by a licensed medical doctor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Azani-Medical-Spa/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania/Azani-Medical-Spa-inexperienced-peronnel-doing-dermal-filler-injections-Bethlehem-Penns-1164655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Azani Medical Spa