- Report: #931654
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Aztec Sign and Graphics
Aztec Sign and Graphics5818 Torresdale Avenue Internet United States of America
Aztec Sign and Graphics Aztec Signs & Graphics Aztec Signs: Broken Sign, Mounted Wrong, Screaming Owner, Refusal to Repair, Fraud Philadelphia, Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: don't feel bad
*Author of original report: Issues Fully Resolved
*Author of original report: Working things out
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. 8 weeks late in manufacturing
2. Installed our huge metal signs on building on the manufacturing "cut" pattern for the metal, not our design. Mounted with drilled bolts all over building in the wrong places, words, arrow, etc. not in place correctly.
3. At dark, we realize the sign doesn't light up.
4. The cords stick out all over, visible from the road.
5. The sign letters are too close and nearly illegible.
6. Owner screams at us several times as we try to get things resolved.
7. We find out THEY DON'T EVEN MANUFACTURE THE SIGNS!
8. The manufacturer comes out and says it's all wrong.
9. The Aztec owner decides he will fix NOTHING and tells us he's suing us for the balance.
10. Note that he acknowledges the use of cut pattern and was going to put in an insurance claim to repair all.
11. We find out today the policy he gave us for his insurance was terminated 2 weeks before the sign was installed.
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aztec-Sign-and-Graphics/internet/Aztec-Sign-and-Graphics-Aztec-Signs-Graphics-Aztec-Signs-Broken-Sign-Mounted-Wrong-Sc-931654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.