Complaint Review: Aztil Air Conditioning

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Palm Springs, Fl. Angry Man — Palm Springs Florida United States of America
Aztil Air Conditioning
2540 S. Military Trail West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Aztil Air Conditioning Was told charge of $ 150 for permit papers, was charged $ 350 by Sam West Palm Beach, Florida

I was given a price by a salesman for Aztil Air Conditioning that I thought was a fair price for a new A/C unit. I signed the contract for the work to be done. I was told the work would be done when we receive the permit from the City of Palm Springs.

The next morning I woke up to sounds of trucks outside my house, which included a van and a crane at 8:00am. I was shocked, How could they have obtained a permit between 5pm and 8 am by the city ? The fact is, they did not get the permit yet, but they decided to do the job anyway. I still could not figure this out because I needed to have a stand made for the A/C unit to go on, and a " dog House " had to be built for the unit. A " dog House " Is half of the A/C unit that covers the Duct work coming out of the A/C unit and goes into the roof of the house.

Its impossible they had these items needed to complete the job correctly, when I went outside to ask about these things, I was told, you are right, we can do the job today, and away they went. I was dumbfounded at this. I decided to do a little investigation into Aztil and found out this is common practice to rush jobs, at all costs.

I then did some comparison shopping to the price of the job I needed done, and found out they were over charging me at least $1,000. I currently have another company doing the same job for me at half the price.

In order for me to get a new permit for the new company, Aztil has to cancel their permit, I was told it will cost me $ 150, then Sam decided to charge me $ 350, or he wont cancel it !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aztil-Air-Conditioning/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33461/Aztil-Air-Conditioning-Was-told-charge-of-150-for-permit-papers-was-charged-350-by-S-1012266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aztil Air Conditioning