Complaint Review: Azureholding

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Elena — Northridge California United States of America
Azureholding
Sofia Bulgaria Internet United States of America

Azureholding Aniketos Cretan They hired me as agent to tranfer money for their clients, I have to open a Bank Account to receive wire transfers withdraw the funds and send them to Sofia Bulgaria via Western Union, Internet

They hired me as tranfer agent to move money for their clients, I had to open a Bank Account to rec'd wire tranfer from their customers, after the wire was recived in the account I had to withdraw the funds per Aniketos instructions send the money to Sofia Bulgaria via Western Union, but now I am facing a problem because one of the wires rec'd for the amount of $2,750.00 from WellFargo Bank  is requesting the funds Bank, also Wellfargo fraud department charge my account for the amount of $684.00 and Chase Bank is confiscating my money left in my account for the ammount of $3,300.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Azureholding/internet/Azureholding-Aniketos-Cretan-They-hired-me-as-agent-to-tranfer-money-for-their-clients-I-1009588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Azureholding