Complaint Review: B B & T bank

B B & T bank
Nationwide USA

B B & T bank Over Draft PEMBROKE pines Nationwide

*General Comment: Suggestion...

I made a deposite to the teller window. The next day I get a over draft fee of 70 and my deposite does not show or is not credited to my account. I called the 888 number and they told me the branch has to fix it. I called the branch and they have to get someone else to fix it and they are so sorry. We'll it has been 3 days and still no credit  to my account. I just need my money and that is it. Who should I call for help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-B-T-bank/nationwide/B-B-T-bank-Over-Draft-PEMBROKE-pines-Nationwide-1165784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B B & T bank

#1 General Comment

Suggestion...

AUTHOR: Striderq - ()

Take your receipt into the branch you made the deposit at and speak with the manager.