Complaint Review: B-Back Three Bargain Center

215 Wharcliffe Rd S. London, Ontario United States of America
  • Phone: 519-672-2333
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

B-Back Three Bargain Center Sold broken electronics claimed a warranty then refused to fix item London, Ontario

I purchased a Yamaha MX630 power amp (Receipt #35) on June 20,  2012 for $200.00 from your B/Back Three store at 215 Wharncliffe Road South.
Amplifier was demonstrated in store by connecting on channels one at a time at a low volume.
I took it home and hooked the amp up and it did not work correctly.  Product was hooked up correctly and volume was never at satisfactory level.

Phoned the store and asked for a refund where it was stated that there are never cash refunds and I can have a store credit or 30 day working warranty.  I returned the amp to the store where I was extremely rude to my partner and myself.  Travis said no refunds only store credit and it had a 30 day working warranty so he would try to fix but suspected that I had broke it myself so there was nothing he could do.  When my partner asked to speak to the manager he said he was the manager and when asked for his full name he refused, when she asked if she could speak to an owner, he told her the owners want nothing to do you and I am in charge.  He stated that I have two options, he could try and fix it or take it right now and he would not do a thing as once again stating I broke it myself.  I left it with the store as they were going to fix the amp and give me a call when complete.

I have had the amplifier repaired and my Licensed technician has confirmed the age of the amplifier was to blame and that the problem was long term and was most certainly no fault of mine. He believed the unit was broken upon purchase. As the problem was the decay of insulation between the internal components and the case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-Back-Three-Bargain-Center/London-Ontario-N6J2L2/B-Back-Three-Bargain-Center-Sold-broken-electronics-claimed-a-warranty-then-refused-to-fi-1022799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B-Back Three Bargain Center