Complaint Review: B & D SALVAGE

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
B & D SALVAGE
PO Box 554 Earl, North Carolina U.S.A.

B & D SALVAGE, Bill Davis Beware! Not Honest Company-Send Worthless Merchandise! Earl North Carolina

I ordered nearly $1,000 worth of palatalized merchandise from B&D Salvage. The order was supposed to include 800-1,200 brand NEW As Seen on TV products, however, when I received my order I immediately noticed that I was scammed. Instead of receiving what I was supposed to, I got a pallet of absolute junk! The junk included random customer returns, pillows, blankets... I am in the busines and can tell you this stuff wasent worthless junk. The only form of payment was via check or wire, so unfortunately I have little hoe to get back my money. Repeated e-mails and phone calls were all ignored.

I am writing in this forum as a warning for others. Do not deal with Bill Davis or his company B&D Salvage!

Bruce
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-D-SALVAGE/Earl-North-Carolina-28038/B-D-SALVAGE-Bill-Davis-Beware-Not-Honest-Company-Send-Worthless-Merchandise-Earl-Nort-460948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B & D SALVAGE