rank

• Submitted: Sun, July 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 22, 2007

• Reported By:Manchester Connecticut
B R Cigarrest
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista, California U.S.A.

B R Cigarrest Thiefs, even after I cancelled they will not stop debting my account!! Ripoff Vista California

After I cancelled the product, my account was still debited. I called the 1-800-792-9079 and requested a refund of the $99.85 that was taken and was told that I had received a 90 day supply I told them that they misrepresented the terms as I understood them. I told them I no longer wanted to participate and that they were no longer to debit my account . The customer service representative assured me that no more debits would be made. A month later my account was debited again for $99.85, I have since taken action against them with my bank. They are theives and liars.

Waynette
Manchester, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2007 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-R-Cigarrest/Vista-California-92084-6028/B-R-Cigarrest-Thiefs-even-after-I-cancelled-they-will-not-stop-debting-my-account-Ripof-262453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B R Cigarrest