Complaint Review: B R*CIGARREST

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: Amber — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
B R*CIGARREST
Tempe, Arizona United States of America

B R*CIGARREST Cigarrest is ripping people off of their hard earned money, with today's economy we can't afford that! Tempe, Arizona

I ordered my free trial of Cigarrest and all I had to do was pay $1.40 for shipping and that was all I would be billed.  Also, that I would have to cancel my order before 30 days was up.

I called and cancelled my order they took my name and information and told me thanks for my order.

Now, they took an unauthorized transaction off my credit card for $97.85. When I called the lady told me that I had to return the unused product and I would be refunded the money.  I ask why I wasn't informed of this when I called to cancel, there was no response.

She just kept repeating herself like she was a robot.  I am disputing this with my credit card company and I have returned the product but I have not been able to resolve this matter yet, but I will keep trying.

What they are doing is wrong!  People today can't afford to smoke but can't afford to be ripped off either!  I would not recommend this to anyone!  The product doesn't even work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-RCIGARREST/Tempe-Arizona-/B-RCIGARREST-Cigarrest-is-ripping-people-off-of-their-hard-earned-money-with-todays-ec-552497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B R*CIGARREST