• Report: #231950

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
B R*CIGARREST
170 EUCALYPTUS AVE VISTA, California U.S.A.

B R*CIGARREST ENROLLED ME IN A PLAN THAT I DID NOT APPROVE.I RESPONDED TO A FREE WELCOME KIT,AND WAS CHARGED $99.85.THIS IS FRAUD. VISTA California

I responded to an tv add that promised a free thirty day supply of ciggarest,I was to pay just shipping and handling. I recieved a 90 day supply and was billed $99.85 on my credit card along with the shipping charges for the welcome kit that I never recieved,just the 90 day supply.

Daniel
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-RCIGARREST/VISTA-California-92084/B-RCIGARREST-ENROLLED-ME-IN-A-PLAN-THAT-I-DID-NOT-APPROVEI-RESPONDED-TO-A-FREE-WELCOME-K-231950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B R*CIGARREST