Complaint Review: B-Tan LLC

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: D.Hightower — Callahan Florida United States of America
Austin, Texas United States of America

B-Tan LLC Joe Herles Worked for B-Tan, passed probabtionary period. Filed out direct deposit form for first paycheck. Had money from Kawsaki Motors deposited in my bank account. Was told by Joe Herles to withdraw Austin, Texas

Was working for B-Tan LLC and Joe Herles was my supervisor.  First task was to locate an artist in Russia that had an art gallery and had sold a painting to a client of B-Tan.  Painting was damaged and client wanted to purchase the same painting again  Located the artist and negotiated a price for painting.  Client was suppose to send money gram for painting and transporation costs.  Passed probationary period and was to receive first paycheck.  Filed out the direct deposit information.   Two days later a deposit was in my account from Kawaski Motors.  Joe Herles called and told me that the client sent the money to me for me to cash a check and send the money gram.  After that was completed he would send me my check plus a bonus.  Should have known better, but I had decided that I was going to get my check and quit.  This is what I told Joe.  Well, we cashed the check, got the money gram and now my bank account is locked due to the fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-Tan-LLC/Austin-Texas-/B-Tan-LLC-Joe-Herles-Worked-for-B-Tan-passed-probabtionary-period-Filed-out-direct-depo-934545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B-Tan LLC