- Report: #919016
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: B-Tan, LLC
B-Tan, LLC7000 North Mopac Expressway, 2nd Floor, Austin, Te austin, Texas United States of America
B-Tan, LLC Joe Herles email re: virtual assistant position paying $2000/month austin, Texas
*Consumer Comment: smh
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Greetings! You contacted me some time ago. In response to your inquiry enclosed you will find more specifics about the current opportunity along with the Employment Agreement. This current opportunity is available immediately. We hope
you will become a member of our team because you match our qualifications and we look forward to working with you.We already have tasks in your area.
1) When you are available to get started please complete the enclosed Employment Agreement sign or fill in electronically and send it back via email. We will verify it has been received and contact you back with information on how to proceed.
2) Opening description, responsibilities, income level and the requirements to candidates are availableonline on the Jobs page. Please study this page for more details
Your next step is to APPLY and REGISTER now. If you have any questions after visiting our website or couldn't find the right answers on the site do not hesitate to email me directly. I will send you the answer personally or will add it to the FAQ page andnotify you about it. Below you will find the website address. Sincerely, Human Resource Dept
I believe this is a scam !
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-Tan-LLC/austin-Texas-/B-Tan-LLC-Joe-Herles-email-re-virtual-assistant-position-paying-2000month-austin-Texa-919016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.