Complaint Review: B2B Data Partners

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Phoenix Arizona
B2B Data Partners
14241 Firestone Blvd, Suite 400 Internet, California United States of America

B2B Data Partners They solicited me to purchase leads from them. I bought the Emergency Physician list for $1500 and it is a bad list. They told me they would replace the list and that took 3 weeks to do this and the Internet, California

*Author of original report: B2Bdatapartners

*Author of original report: Update- B2Bdatapartners

I purchased a list from B2B Data Partners after I received an email from Nicole Jones as shown below. I paid $1500 and they promised me a 85% guarantee on the list or they would replace. The first list was no good. People were emailing me that were not physicians let alone the physician list I purchased. They keep telling me to wait a couple of days. Finally about 3 weeks later, they provided me with a list a third the size of the original one I purchased.

I emailed that list. Again the list was no good. People asked why I thought they were physicians etc. I have been trying to reach someone- ANYONE- but no one has responded back to me since I told them this list was also bad. The only email I got was if there was any problems they would get me another list. I don't want to waste my time with another of their lists. I want my $1500 back. Unfortunately I can't reach anyone via telephone and no one is responding via email.

My name is Nicole Jones. I head the Business Development Team from B2B data partners. Rachel is my marketing coordinator and has forwarded me your details.

Yes, we provide contact information with emails. I have attached a sample file to showcase a demo of what we have to offer and this is the complete contact information we can get for you.

Our investment depends on volume purchase, meaning more the number of contacts, the less expensive it is per contact.

Investment details
Total no. of contacts: 17,051
Cost per contact: $0.25
Investment: $4,262.75

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B2B-Data-Partners/Internet-California-90638/B2B-Data-Partners-They-solicited-me-to-purchase-leads-from-them-I-bought-the-Emergency-P-1036222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B2B Data Partners

B2Bdatapartners

AUTHOR: Debb - ()

Hello, This company refunded me finally my entire amount after giving me the 2 bad lists.

Update- B2Bdatapartners

AUTHOR: Debb - ()