Complaint Review: B2Bdatapartners

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Nationwide
14241 Firestone Blvd, Suite 400 La Mirada, California United States of America

B2Bdatapartners Internet Fraud/ Internet Marketing Company/ Theft/ Sold Bad List La Mirada California

Nicole Jones from B2Bdatapartners solicited me to purchase a list. I thought I was buying an Emergency Physician list. I wired $1500 into their account. The list they sent me was a bad list. They agreed to this and sent me a new list of which was also bad. The people on it are not Emergency Physicians and not even physicians at all. Keith Leaderwell; CSR Manager said I was going to get refunded. Since then the refund has not taken place and everyone I was in discussion with has dropped off the face of the earth. All communication was done via email and telephone. They also stated they were going to send out an email with my name on (that I did not agree to) and solicit new ER Physicians for my services- again- more fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B2Bdatapartners/La-Mirada-California-90638/B2Bdatapartners-Internet-Fraud-Internet-Marketing-Company-Theft-Sold-Bad-List-La-Mira-1037833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B2Bdatapartners