Complaint Review: B4L RED DEVIL GRILLS

• Submitted: Thu, July 22, 1999
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 1999

• Reported By:
B4L RED DEVIL GRILLS
11052 GRADER ST DALLAS, TEXAS U.S.A.

THE RED DEVIL REALLY BLOWS FIRE

Dear Sirs,

I will give you from the start to finish my experience with the RED
DEVIL GRILL:

On July 14th, my family and I went camping with some friends of
ours. Once we set up the camp, I put the RED DEVIL grill together, read the instructions, turned on the gas valve and proceeded to light the grill, then all I saw was a ball of fire coming towards my face, I jumped back to avoid the flames and immediately I reached down to turned down the fire but there was no adjustment , left and right, on and off only. My family and friends agree I was very lucky to escape without any burns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B4L-RED-DEVIL-GRILLS/DALLAS-TEXAS-75238/THE-RED-DEVIL-REALLY-BLOWS-FIRE-580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B4L RED DEVIL GRILLS