- Report: #459111
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure
B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure428 E. Thunderbird Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure & Other Resveratrol Products Scam, Fraud, Rip Off Phoenix (legal Dept.) Otherwise Comapny Is On The Internet Phoenix Arizona
*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems
1) Customer support is a call center unrelated to the company
2) Manager at customer support won't give his full name or the company name
3) Numerous and differing stories are told regarding the reason the website
is so deceptive claiming to charge $3.82 for shipping than charging over
$$88.00 for a bottle
4) When I clicked on Terms and Conditions, I was unable to read their terms
and conditions because my computer blocked it with a message about the
lack of a security certificate
5) There is an astericks on the homepage next to Free Trial with an astericks
below saying you only have to pay shipping and handling with nothing to
indicate you need to read more regarding the "Free" offer
6) You are never charged $3.82 as it appears when you sign up for the Free
trial, you are always charged the $88.00 amount
7) There are many websites that I believe are related to the same company
all with resV or resveratrol in their names claiming to be associated with
Dr. Oz and Oprah
8) When you sign up for your free trial bottle, you are automatically signed up
to be billed the $88.00 monthly
9) This company operates under many different names and websites
The address I gave in this report is for the legal department. It was the only address I could get from them after over 1/2 hour of discussions. The misdleading claims on the site, the exorbanent amount of money for the product, the lack of accountability with numerous websites and call centers making it hard to identify the actual company are alll major indicators that this is a scam.
Fight back by blogging about this, disputing the charges, contacting the appropriate authorites telling them this is a scam.
West Bloomfield, Michigan
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-ResV-Pure/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-ResV-Pure-Other-Resveratrol-Products-Scam-Fraud-Rip-Off-Phoen-459111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.