Complaint Review: B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Theresa — Lansing Michigan United States of America
B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure

B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure Nutra Pure Systems resveratrol scam resv pure free trial Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

I can't believe I fell for this -- this is unbelievable!

I signed up for a free trial for ResV Pure resveratrol health supplement because Oprah and Dr. Oz said this stuff is good.

Also the terms and conditions of the trial, which are easily found on their website say:

"By submitting your billing information, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, as set forth: By submitting your billing information, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, as set forth: You will be billed $3.72 for shipping and handling. Unless you cancel, you will be charged $49.87 upon completion of the 10 day trial period. You will also be enrolled in our auto-ship progam. You will receive your product every month after the trial period and be billed $49.87. If you choose to cancel a product, please do so 24 hours prior to your auto-ship date. You can cancel anytime by calling customer support during customer service hours of 8AM - 5PM M-F MST at 866.982.5127. Please take the time to read our complete Terms and Conditions below before continuing."

Sounded great, All I had to do was pay shipping of $3.72.

I liked it so I kept the product and didnt call the number as instructed to cancel.

Lo and behold after my free trial, I was billed $49.87 after 10 days!  And, I was billed ANOTHER $49.87 for the next month's shipment.

I called the customer number with no success, but finally got thru after a few days.  I spoke with a woman named Pamela.  And I told her that obviously there had been some mistake.

I was getting a free trial from this company.  Hell, everyone knows that companies in business can afford to give away things and not expect any money in return.  I mean, companies are not in business to make money, but to give things to me for free -- me paying shipping was a little to much for me to be honest.  I never intend on buying anything given to me for free because I dont believe I need to buy anything from these companies.

The terms and conditions I saw and read, but I thought it was a joke or just legal mumbo jumbo. Does anyone believe any of that anyway.

Very disappointed in my experience with this company -- if it is a free trial, then it is a free trial

I don't care if they go out of business making no money -- i deserve everything free and thats what I expect out of life in general.

What a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-ResV-Pure/internet/B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-ResV-Pure-Nutra-Pure-Systems-resveratrol-scam-resv-pure-free-tria-564121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B67 Nutra Pure Systems - ResV Pure

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Seth Levoci - (USA)

I found an updated phone number for ResV Pure at (866) 982-5127 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at resvpure.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.