Complaint Review: BACKGROUNDFEE.COM

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Coon Rapids Minnesota United States of America
BACKGROUNDFEE.COM
Internet, Utah United States of America

BACKGROUNDFEE.COM MYINFOBILL.COM Bait and switch lure of paying $1 and continue to be charged $19.95 every month. Internet, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service Response

I was interested in finding an address on-line and agreed to pay $1 to MYINFOBILL.COM. I thought that was the end of that but when the credit card bill came I was charged the $1 and an addtional $19.95.

I contacted my credit card company and in the mean time I paid the bill off.

My next month my credit card bill came with a charge of $19.95 from BACKGROUNDFEE.COM. I've never even heard of them nor did I sign up and agree to a monthly service.

This gives legitimate companies that provide information services a bad name and I intend to get a refund and stop this monthly fee from continuing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BACKGROUNDFEECOM/Internet-Utah-/BACKGROUNDFEECOM-MYINFOBILLCOM-Bait-and-switch-lure-of-paying-1-and-continue-to-be-char-1006106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BACKGROUNDFEE.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear anonymous,

Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by the charges. Please email manager@backgroundfee.com to start the refund process and get your money back.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,