Complaint Review: BALANCED PAYMENTS

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: TJ — California United States of America
BALANCED PAYMENTS

BALANCED PAYMENTS BALANCEDPAYMENT.COM LIARS, CHEATS, DECEPTIVE Internet

THESE people I was using to process payments, one day after using them 7 times my deposit wasnt in my account. I had to contact these people to find out why. It took them 2 days to tell me why which was coupled with we need you to satisfy these conditions and we will deposit. I spent the next 3 days on the internet with these people and satisfied all of their conditions which one was to set up a API. At the end of those 3 days they changed their mind and decided not to give me the funds and had a issue with where I deposited my funds. Again once I changed where I dep the funds they would deposit. To make a long story short these people did that for 30 days and still have no del the funds and now im told ill get the funds in 120 days. Ive since had one of my buyers wire the money instead, anyone who users merchant accounts knows that when you have a business and you sell items you need the funds. These people are so unpredictable and can not be counted on at all. I would never use them or recommend them to anyone, this owner Ganesh has no clue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BALANCED-PAYMENTS/internet/BALANCED-PAYMENTS-BALANCEDPAYMENTCOM-LIARS-CHEATS-DECEPTIVE-Internet-1023849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BALANCED PAYMENTS