milk

Complaint Review: BALLET BRIDAL CO. LTD.

• Submitted: Fri, December 23, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 23, 2011

• Reported By: Portia — Maryland U.S.A.
BALLET BRIDAL CO. LTD.

BALLET BRIDAL CO. LTD. fashionpay.com Beware of COACH Factory Outlet Scammers, Internet

Beware of buying any COACH products via the internet, unless it is a reputable company or store. I attempted to buy a pair of Coach sneakers, a wallet and a purse for my Mom for Xmas.

I made my selections, went to check out cart, entered my credit card information, including 3 digit code afterwards, another box popped up asking for my social security #, the 3 digit code on the back of my credit card and the amount said $908. CNY (another currency, as opposed to USD).

These were all red flags, especially since it said payable to Ballet Bridal Co., Ltd. Immediately, I hit cancel and called my bank. They informed me at 3:32 pm, the transaction went through, I was on the phone with them at 3:38, which was six minutes later. Imagine people who did not notify their bank.  They are now out of money and assuredly no merchandise will be showing up.  Let us all be more leary of internet purchases.  Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BALLET-BRIDAL-CO-LTD/internet/BALLET-BRIDAL-CO-LTD-fashionpaycom-Beware-of-COACH-Factory-Outlet-Scammers-Internet-813251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BALLET BRIDAL CO. LTD.