Complaint Review: BALLY TOTAL FITTNESS

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:DETROIT Michigan
BALLY TOTAL FITTNESS
TELEGRAPH AND WEST CHICAGO DETROIT, REDFORD, Michigan U.S.A.

BALLY TOTAL FITTNESS BALLYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN REDFORD Michigan

BALLYS TOTAL FITTNESS.
I was a member at bally total fittness 10 years ago and cancel my account with them. I later on down the line open another account with them in 02/ 2006, pay that account off. I pull my credit report and theres a judegment against me for BALLY TOTAL FITTNESS. Assect acceptance keep calling my phone and stalking me and sending me laters i refuse to pay a bill that has already been pay they have lost there minds if they think thier getting any more of my money.

Marinda
DETROIT, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BALLY-TOTAL-FITTNESS/DETROIT-REDFORD-Michigan-48239/BALLY-TOTAL-FITTNESS-BALLYS-SHOULD-BE-SHUT-DOWN-REDFORD-Michigan-357729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BALLY TOTAL FITTNESS